Teleseminars are one of the most effective strategies for growing your email list, creating instant credibility with prospective clients, attracting new clients, and creating income for your career services business.
In a recent survey, 70% of business owners said they wanted to use teleseminars as part of their marketing, but 70% also said they'd never done a teleseminar. So why aren't more resume writers using them?
This teleseminar will teach you:
- Why you should use teleseminars in your career services business.
- How to set your teleseminars up and promote them
- When you should conduct your teleseminar to get maximum attendance
- How to do teleseminars, even if you hate to speak!
- How to leverage the power of teleseminars to get new clients and make money (even from free teleseminars)
Teleseminars can be one of the most successful strategies for lead generation for your career services business, email list building, and client acquisition. Attend this hourlong teleseminar and find out more!
Bridget (Weide) Brooks has published the Resume Writers' Digest trade newsletter for resume writers for more than 10 years, and founded BeAResumeWriter.com in 2011 to provide careers industry professionals with information and tools to help them be more successful in their work with clients and in their business. She has been a featured speaker for numerous professional associations, including the National Resume Writers' Association, CertifiedResumeWriters.com, and Career Directors International.