This teleseminar is designed to address these topics:
1. Is social media working for jobseekers in helping them find a job?
2. Which sites is it most important to be on -- and does it depend on the type of job being sought?
3. How much do I -- as a resume writer or career coach -- need to get involved in helping my clients get set up on and/or use social media? What resources can I confidently direct them to that won't undermine my credibility as a professional resume writer?
4. What are the top things I need to know as a careers industry professional about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest?
About Kristen Jacoway: Kristen is the author of "I'm in a Job Search--Now What?," now in its second edition. She is also the owner of Career Design Coach. Kristen earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Vocational Counseling from Auburn University. Her professional credentials include:
* Certified Personal Brand Strategist
* Certified Career Coach
* Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
* Certified Professional Résumé Writer
* Certified Employment Interview Professional
* Certified Online Identity Specialist
"I'm in a Job Search--Now What???" is a must for every professional looking to accelerate their job search and generate serious results. Kristen uses engaging exercises to coach you through an otherwise challenging process so you can customize the plan for your unique situation. As a Personal Branding Strategist, Kristen will help you identify a competitive branding message and coach you on the use of social media to connect you with industry experts and targeted employers. Not only will this high-impact duo help deliver immediate results, but these strategies will help you implement long-term career management and resiliency strategies that will benefit your career for years to come.
Kristen Jacoway's 'I'm in a Job Search--Now What???'provides a clear step-by-step process for managing your job search. It not only provides great information about clarifying your personal brand, your online identity, your career marketing materials, social media and online networking, but also includes exercises to help you start applying the learning and taking action right away. A great book for the job seeker looking to embrace the power of the online world to accelerate their job search.