This is THE guidebook for course creation — it includes 101 tips, insights, ideas, shortcuts, templates, hacks, lists, and resources for creating popular, profitable courses. Online learning is a growing market and this special report gives you all the best practices for turning your knowledge into courses! This no fluff, jam-packed guide is fully loaded with easy-to-understand, easy-to-use content covering the three stages of course creation: Decisions (key insights for planning out a course so it sells), Developments (key insights for preparing a course so it creates happy students), and Details (key insights for polishing a course so it shines). The 38-page special report is one you can refer to over and over again.
It covers tips related to:
- Finding out what your market really wants
- Choosing the right idea for your next course
- Testing ideas before creating a course
- Adding Tools to increase the value of your course
- Creating content that your target audience will love
- Making the course useful to help your students reach their goals
- Avoiding common course creation mistakes
- Inserting backend offers
- Reducing refunds and satisfying students
- Using shortcuts so course creation is faster and easier
This is not an in-depth, step-by-step training program, but rather a must-have resource for anyone who wants to learn how to create better courses, create them faster, and create them easier. It’s organized for easy reference, with short entries that are easy to read, digest, and put to work immediately. It’s perfect for beginners to course creation veterans.
Check out the Turn Your Knowledge Into a College: Creating Career Courses Special Report in our online store.
The Turn Your Knowledge Into a College: Creating Career Courses Special Report is included with a BeAResumeWriter.com Bronze Membership — in the Paid Member Resources section — until September 30, 2021.