'Encore Careers' with author Marci Alboher
Reach Personal Branding Interview Series (FREE CALL)
Thursday, March 28 from Noon to 1 p.m. Eastern Time
Register now for the call-in details:
Wondering what’s next in your life? Ready for a change to something that will meet your personal needs and also do some good in the world? You’re not alone. Until recently, most Americans equated the end of a successful car eer with the beginning of retirement. No more. Now they want to stay in the game (or better, change the game). They want to leave a mark. Make a difference -- and continue to make money. They want an encore career.
Nine million baby boomers have already decided to pursue meaningful work in their encore careers. Another 31 million are interested in making the leap. Do you want to join them?
Marci Alboher, is our guest expert for the March 28, 2013 Reach Personal Branding Interview at noon EST. Marci will be discussing the Encore Movement and her new book "Encore Careers: How to make a difference and living in the second half of life" in an interactive, one-hour interview with William Arruda, founder of Reach Personal Branding.
In this interview, which will be recorded, you
- What’s an encore career and why they are
becoming more prevalent today
- How to know when you’re nearing your “encore
- How to identify the best opportunities for an
- encore career based on your work/ life experiences
- How to plan for an encore transition, including
- How to weigh the pros and cons of going back to
- How to leverage volunteering and pro bono
activities into paid work
- How to overcome age discrimination
- What you should do right now to get started
Marci Alboher is a leading authority on the changing face of work and a vice president at Encore.org, a nonprofit making it easier for millions of people to pursue second acts for the greater good.
To register, visit this page: