"Writing ATS-Optimized Resumes" E-Summit
Friday, Feb. 28, 2014
Noon to 2 p.m. Eastern time
Wendy Enelow & Louise Kursmark*
With the emergence of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), resume writing has changed. In its infancy just 5 years ago, ATS technology is now at the very core of resume writing and job search. It has changed everything about resumes - how we write, what we write, why we write it, and where we put it on each resume.
Of course, a lot of things have remained the same. We will always continue to write resumes that are rich in content, well-formatted, and visually sharp and distinctive. However, we must now take into consideration all of the complexities of ATS technology and what that means on a “tactical” level.
During this Resume E-Summit, Wendy and Louise will:
- Review the history of ATS and dispel the many myths
- Provide a clear-cut framework of current ATS requirements
- Introduce the best ATS resume formats and explain why they work so well
- Show you how to identify keywords for ATS resumes and leverage their impact
- Demonstrate how to write resume copy and accomplishment statements based on ATS keywords
- Share ATS resume samples so you'll see it all “in action”
- Show you how to write ATS resumes that are also human-reader friendly
As with all Career Thought Leaders E-Summits, you'll receive a wealth of handouts and resources, including ATS-optimized resume samples, before-and-after comparisons, keyword resources, and more tools and tips to help you write powerful and effective resumes for diverse clients.
E-Summits are easy to attend -- live or recorded:
Friday, February 28, 12 noon to 2 pm US Eastern time
MP3 audio recording - listen any time you want and as often as you want
Registration: $69 for program, recording, and all materials
Full Program Description & Registration:
* Due to a family illness, Wendy and Louise will present in place of original guest expert Robin Schlinger, BSChE MIT, MCD, CMRW, CPRW