"Podcasting for Career Professionals"
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 • 1 p.m. Eastern time
with Mark Anthony Dyson, MAEd, AET
Host, "The Voice of Job Seekers" podcast
On this "FREE" webinar, you'll learn how one resume writer uses podcasts for greater visibility and client attraction.
Here are just some of the topics Mark will cover:
- How to decide what topics to focus on
- How to get guests on your podcast
- How to promote your podcast for maximum visibility
- Avoid rookie mistakes
- Get started podcasting even if you're not technically savvy
- How to turn podcast listeners into clients
About Mark Anthony Dyson, MAEd, AET:
Mark says he "shapes" careerists into serious contenders as the Leader and Chief Evangelist at Competitive Resumes, Inc. He shows job seekers how to create value from experience through instruction and training.
As the founder "The Voice of Job Seekers" blog and podcast, he shares content that job seekers need and want. His goal is to facilitate more conversations to take place around real life concerns such as, diversity and inclusion, STEM careers, and career values.
Learn more about Mark's podcast: